Thursday 3 September 2015

Come again some other day

Will this rain do more than fall?

Will it congregate and become a force strong enough to challenge my lack of convictions? Or erase half a word of what I didn’t want to say? Will it wash my questions away, and absorb the incoherent ink blots blossoming on a monolith? Will the silently cascading droplets on the window pane dare to race against the ones of a different type on my face? Will they plop in a puddle somewhere and tell their new neighbors of the strange whispers they heard on their way down? Or at least accept the terrible scenes as the heart of the beautiful ones?

Will the pattering condensation resonate within itself and strike everything with a clamor deafening enough to drown the roaring pandemonium inside my head? Will they dilute my being into something less fatal and more worthwhile? Will the grass hear an elegy in lieu of its rhythmic ticking as a humble acknowledgement of the wonders that razed my wreaks down?



Will this rain be more than my compounded sum?
Will it do more than only just fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment